Friday, January 18, 2008

Tomorrow Chloe turns 4

Yet another long break between posts. I have been busy planning for Chloe's 4th birthday. I have a lot more pictures from our Winter break, but I don't know if or when I will get them up.

Tomorrow Chloe turns 4. We were just going to have a small little party here at home, a scaled-down version of last year's big event. We only invited a few locals. Then Chloe said she wanted to be Snow White. Pearl said she wanted to be Belle. Then it turned into a costume party with all guests invited to attend as their favorite Disney character. Add a bounce house and a petting zoo and pony rides, and I think we will be exceeding even last year's extravaganza.

Here are some pictures of Chloe trying on her outfit for tomorrow. Enjoy.


Sophie's Mom said...

Happy birthday Chloe!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lauren and Ed said...

Happy birthday! She is a beautiful princess!