Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ready For Christmas


.............well almost. The girls are certainly ready. They are having a great time on vacation. It's a little hard to keep them off of all the antique furnishings in this vacation home, but we still manage to keep our cool (after a time out or two).

I have been working on this picture for two days. It didn't quite meet my expectations, but I still think it looks pretty cool. There is so much more for me to learn in Photoshop. I guess that will have to wait. I am looking forward to the time when my editing skills can match my imagination.

I hope you all are enjoying the season. Now off to finish my shopping!!!

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I think the picture is beautiful.... as is your tree!!!

Hope you finished up your holiday shopping:)

Merry Christmas!

xo,

Lisa

Wanda said...

I love it - as it is. Sets a beautiful mood for what will be a wonderful Christmas (on vacation...ahh.....).

Merry Christmas!

Wanda (At Last...)

day by day said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture....I thing you did a great job!!

Merry Christmas!!

~m

tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! That photo is postcard worthy. Blow up huge and frame worthy. Lovely.

Jennifer said...

Another beautiful pic!!! Happy New Year!
Jennifer