Sunday, December 21, 2008

Carmel by the Sea

We made it! We have been relaxing and enjoying ourselves ever since our arrival Friday afternoon. Saturday was sunny, cool, and beautiful. Sunday was rainy, but we stayed home and BBQ'd a nice dinner. Later, Dad took the girls to a children's museum in Monterey to keep them from going stir crazy.

We rented a home for two weeks and it is totally awesome! Here are some pictures of the girls from our first evening here.



Following are some pictures from Saturday:





5 comments:

day by day said...

What great pics....and oh, those dresses!!!! Have lots of fun! : )

Stacey T. said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to meet you guys. You are in my HOMETOWN!!! We could meet at the children's library (since it's so rainy). Email me: Stacey wavesprite@aol.com

Donna said...

I'm lovin' those dresses! Hopefully we can get together after the holidays.

Merry Christmas!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous. We have been just craving the ocean....but today the high is 21 here in TN :)) Enjoy your Christmas vacation it sounds awesome. The girls look so cute....nothing new there.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Loved the one of the girls in their forget-me-knot dresses.

Bruce & Lorene