Sunday, March 07, 2010

Counting To 100

Chloe is still having trouble counting to 100. She can count by 10s, but she will forget which order they go in when she counts by 1s. Now we have a new technique to learn how to count to 100. She does cartwheels. I warn you now that the video below is long and repetitive, but I wanted to document the fact that Chloe can do 100 cartwheels non-stop. She did pause at #29 because she couldn't remember that 30 came next. Amazingly, she is quite good at addition, so I think we've just about got this number thing down.

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Whew.....I'm exhausted just watching. I could be wrong but I don't ever remember having that much energy and balance. Wow. And what good trick to learn counting.

Have a great week!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OMG.... I am dizzy just watching her!! So cute:)

Glad to see you are posting again. You have been missed!

xo,

Lisa

Cindy said...

That was so cute! Way to keep our girl honest when she tried to skip a number. Lol

Unknown said...

I'm having a hard time getting Caroline to count to 20! :)

Nice work!

Donna said...

If I had to do cartwheels to demonstrate my counting ability, you'd think I could only count to two.

And you'd also have to call for medical assistance.

I'm showing Maddy what her Qinzhou cousin can do and she's attempting it as we speak!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!