Sunday, June 06, 2010

I Heart Faces "Play"



Here's a theme I could photograph every day. Today was the beginning of the heat wave. Soon the temps will top 100 degrees. For now, we only reached 98.

Dad set up a sprinkler in the front yard and gave the girls some balloons to fill up with water. They had lots of fun splashing each other and practicing their cartwheels. This is image is of Chloe, doing her one-handed cartwheels. She can also do a one-handed cartwheel on only her knuckles. While technically, it's not a beautiful photograph, I definitely thought it was fun!



To see other creative expressions of "Play", go to I Heart Faces.

10 comments:

CLR said...

What a fun picture! I love how you posted it upside down. Very creative.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

That is a GREAT shot! And plenty of play!!! Whew... I thought it was hot here... nothing like 98 yet. Hoping you were able to stay cool!
SA

Mrs Mar said...

I think everone is starting to injoy the heat, FINALY. WHOO at doing cartweals, so much plaiyng.

I love how you posted it upside down, or her point of vew.

Wanda said...

Now that's clever. Love it!

My Dahlia does a mean cartwheel and is working on her one-handed one. Shell be inspired seeing this.

Have a great week!

Andrea said...

I tried doing cartwheels with my 4 year old the other day and about killed myself. Looks like your little one has it mastered!

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo. Great capture.

Thanks for stoppig by my blog.

Gail said...

Great capture!!! She is one talented little girl with the knuckle cartwheel. miss Grace has mastered them one handed and now Will is trying it too. ;)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I love that upside down shot, definetly fun. Its looks like she's jumping on the trampoline and her had has disappeared into the grass, like she's reaching thru it! We are not having great weather her, just warm then rainy.

Teresa said...

I am impressed..one handed cartwheels !?! I love this image..she looks so happy, this definitely is perfect for the theme of "play". I love how you posted it upside down too!

Hannah said...

That is great! I love the picture the fact that it is upside down totally messed with my eyes!