Thursday, December 09, 2010

Visiting the Grandparents


I am way behind on blogging..so what else is new? We have had so much going on that it has been difficult to keep up with it all. After working solely on a laptop for the past few years, it is now nice to have a real computer with a real monitor. I even got one that comes with color calibration software and super high resolution. I am loving it so far.

Anyway, last month we traveled to Pahrump Nevada to visit my parents. It is one of my greatest joys to see that my parents have lived long enough for my girls to know them. They also know their daddy's parents, who also quite elderly. Last month, my dad turned 91, so we made a trip to visit and wish him a very happy birthday.



1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

How wonerdful they get to know their grandparents. We are very lucky here, Maya has great grandparents as well. Your girls look beautiful as always.