STEP 1, List the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
STEP 2, Seven random or weird facts (where to start)
1. Eleven years ago, this was Pete and I
Before Pete's lasik eye surgery and after I lost 92 pounds (unfortunately, I gained it all back and more) That fluffball is a grand champion English Angora rabbit, the best in the country at the time!
2. We never wanted children until I was almost 40 and Pete was 44.
I just never had the desire to increase the population on this overcrowded planet with so many issues. I always knew that if the urge ever hit me (and my husband simultaneously), then we could adopt..............and that's just what we did!
3. I'm a feet person. I've always liked feet (but NOT in a kinky way). I just think they're cute. Nowadays, I am not quite as fond of them since I occasionally get kicked in the head in my I sleep, thanks to Chloe.
4. I have an amazing gift for recalling phone numbers, but not zip codes or addresses. Now thanks to speed-dial, I no longer rely on this skill. However, I do have my credit card numbers memorized (including the code on the back) so that I can shop 'till I drop as long as there is a laptop and internet service nearby.
5. I am an engineer with a passion for residential architecture. I LOVE to design homes, especially unique ones. I don't like doors, but that is a whole story in itself.
6. Recently, I have had a strong desire to be a fabric designer.
7. I would like to break the rules and skip #7, but I am a conformist. I like to follow the rules and I like everyone else to do the same. I don't like cheaters.
STEP 3 Tag 7 people (sorry guys! Surprise me! I am betting only 3 out of 7 will actually meet the challenge-prove me wrong!)
The Choi family
With that, I am off to complete STEP 4!!