Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Park at River Walk

Last weekend we decided to head to the park to enjoy the nice June weather. I told the girls that if they posed for a few pictures, then they could play all they wanted on the playground. I was so distracted by how beautiful the day and surroundings were, that I forgot to try some more creative poses and angles. So, here I have regressed to my older style of taking pictures, just point and shoot. Next time, I'll have to work on that.
Copper-winged Bumblebee
Chloe and Pearl on the Way to the Playground
Ground Squirrel by River
Pearl & Chloe by Pond
Pearl by River Rock
Pearl & Chloe at the Park at River Walk
Pearl & Chloe on June 6th

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photography skills are great! Wow. I am in awe!

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful! Sometimes its more important to enjoy the beautiful day than think out angles etc:) Just enjoying the beauty of the day.
Love the eyes, I need to learn how to do that! Jacob's alaways catchlight naturally, but I need to take the time to learn how to enhance C and C's.

Karen said...

Take my breath away gorgeous!

Donna said...

What an awesome looking park! Great photos, as always. Cute sandals on the girls too (we need to buy summer footwear -- last year's stuff is too small!)

:)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Wanda said...

Ha -this is point and shoot? Well, your girls, of course, are adorable but the bumblebee - in both posts. Wow, what a fantastic capture.

Wanda (At Last...)