Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Preview


Chloe and Pearl were in the local Halloween parade tonight. There was also a costume contest. Pearl won second prize for her Indian Maharani Princess and Chloe won third prize as a leopard. When it was time to walk past the judges, Chloe hid her face and looked the other way. I think if she wasn't so shy, she might have done better. I don't know who won 1st prize, but there were two adorable buckaneers in front of us and I have a suspicion that they might have won.

Tomorrow for Halloween, I am not sure if I will put on as much make-up and jewels on the girls as I did tonight. It took me over an hour to get their faces ready. At least, we won't be stressing about how it looks.

7 comments:

jennifer said...

Love it! They are both beautiful!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So beautiful!!! They are first if you ask me!!! :)
Blessings!

Wanda said...

Wow - their costumes and make-up are fabulous. Definately should have both come first. Good job Mom!!!

Have fun tonight.

tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful costumes and make up and girls! Just lovely. Happy Halloween!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

They look AMAZING! I can't imagine who came in first. Wow I definetly won't let Maya see, she's definetly missing out.

Jennifer said...

Hi Lori Lynn~

Just stopping in to catch up. The girls are beautiful and the photography is as well! I just love looking at all your pics. I know a couple of young girls, college age, that love photography and I have actually referred them over to your blog to take a peek.

Jennifer

Donna said...

Oh My Gosh! You totally outdid yourself! What BEAUTIFULLY decorated daughters you have!

Is Pearl's face 'paint' beads and jewels? I looked closely and can't tell if you used a thick liquid paint or if you used actual gems.

Is your door really that color?

How did things go in SC?

We have to get together soon!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!