Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Hair Do


I am always looking for fun hair-dos for my dark-haired beauties. This week Chloe has been asking for hearts in her hair. So I turned to one of my favorite websites, Adopt A Do to find inspiration for Valentines' dos.

This is a variation on the Hanging Heart hair do. I decided to do the heart in the back instead of the side, so that I could put the rest of her hair in a ponytail. Then I used some red mini clips purchased from the local drug store for an accent. You will need a topsy tail to create the top of the heart, but I have had success making one with a piece of wire. There are more Valentine hair-do ideas on her site as well. All the instructions are shown on easy to follow videos.

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Too Funny I"m going to try the one with the hearts on each pigtail today for Maya's Valentine's party at preschool, I was going to make a topsy turvy out of a wire coat hanger, but I also have hotwire that would work.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So beautiful!!! :)

Cindy said...

What a great idea! Thank you Lori

M3 said...

love that!!

Gail said...

Adorable. love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lori! for the new hair styles. Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

hollym.:)

tiffany said...

wow that is very cool!