Friday, November 21, 2008

New Pink Glasses


Well, I was hoping to get a better picture, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post about Chloe's new glasses. Dad picked them up Wednesday night and she has been wearing them ever since (I hope). Chloe picked out her own frames and I had to hold back my full opinion. I kept steering her toward the pretty metal blue ones (that made her look chic and smart!), but when she spotted the pink ones with the word "Disney" on them, it was all over.

Chloe's vision is fine, but her left eye tends to turn outward sometimes, so her opthamologist thinks this might correct the problem. Let's hope!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! My glasses are plain. Hers have bling!

Teresa

Somewhere In The Sun said...

She's got her own style! I just love them! My oldest daughter had the same problem and hers turned out fine.

~Lynn

Mamacita said...

I think she chose wisely, she looks fabulous in pink!

Faye said...

Way cute! I love them!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in her glasses!

Lauren and Ed said...

OMG! Chic, smart, and adorable. I LOVE the pink ones, and man she looks picture perfect. I can see an immediate difference in her eye allignment when she has them on. Wish I looked that cute in my glasses!!!