Saturday, February 21, 2009

Introducing the Diamond Skirt

ds10
ds1
ds4
ds7
ds12
ds9

I finally finished making a prototype of my next original design. I call it the Diamond Skirt and I hope to prepare a pattern to sell in the next month or two. I will make another for Pearl soon and then make the model for my instructions after that. This skirt is a very simple design, but it incorporates at least three coordinating fabrics in a geometric pattern. Chloe was happy to play model for me today.
ds2

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I love it!

Stacey T. said...

What an adorable skirt and even more adorable model!!! I love the colors of the fabrics you chose!! That is what I'm the worst at when it comes to sewing...picking out the right fabric to use.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Lori, it's wonderful!!

~Lynn

Donna said...

This is so pretty! Such a talented mommy and such adorable willing models!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!