Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Having Fun



I have just finished reading the owner's manual for my new camera and now I am reading it again for the second time. It makes so much more sense upon second reading after I have familiarized myself with the camera in general. There is soooooooooooo much to learn.

Chloe and I went outside to take some pictures. After 3 shots, we were both too cold to take any more so we went inside. We have a lot of glass in our home, but it still feels pretty dark. I was totally amazed at how light these pictures came out, with no flash, in our dark entry and living room.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I got a new camera this fall - isn't it so much fun? You will have a blast figuring it out for a long time to come! your pictures look great and will only get better!

Have fun
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Chloe is just beautiful! So glad you are enjoying your new camera! What kind??? I will check other posts so don't email back if you have posted this. Happy weekend!
Blessings,
Shay

Barbara said...

I can't wait to try some manual shots too! Great shots, my favorite is the one with the blurred background. I love those type of shots!

Have fun!

Lauren and Ed said...

Goodness sakes, I am behind on reading your blog. Thanks for stopping by Mia's. Your blog looks great, and your camera is taking some great pics. Although it doesn't hurt that the subject matter happens to be two adorable and beautiful girls. Your most recent photos of the girls are breathtaking! Isn't it sad how quickly they grow up? You are so lucky you have 2 girls...I am regretting we didn't get on the ball a long time ago, and start a second adoption. :(

Sharyn said...

I am so glad that you got this new camera so that I can see even more great pictures of Chloe and Pearl!