Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sudeley Castle





We have had some full vacation days in England this past week. After two days in London, we traveled to a cottage in the Cotswolds in the small village of Bredon. The very next morning we left for Daisy's college graduation in Manchester. I have a lot of unprocessed pictures from that event that I will try to get to tomorrow.

Today we were hoping for a full day of sightseeing, however, the weather was not cooperating with us. We did fit in a trip to Sudeley Castle and even though it periodically poured rain on us, I still managed to take a few pictures. The girls had so much fun pretending they were royalty. I couldn't keep Chloe from constantly posing, so I took the opportunity to sneak a few extra pictures. For more pictures, click on the Flickr grid in the sidebar to go to our photostream.


Pearl and Chloe by Castle Wall



Daisy in the Sudeley Castle Garden











5 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Glorious and beautiful!!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh Chloe is too funny;) your little model:)
The gardens are so lovely.
Sorry about the rain.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, how splendid.... your girls are so beautiful and the pics just lovely.
ENJOY!

Cheri said...

I knew your pictures would be beautiful but these are just breath taking! :) I hope your enjoying your trip.

Twice Blessed China Mom said...

What incredible photos! How wonderful that you were able to travel for Daisy's graduation!
Jeana