Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Relaxing Labor Day Weekend




We spent yet another weekend at home. I think this is a record for us. We might blow it next weekend and go on a road trip. We are still debating.

I was able to get a lot of sewing in as well as a lot of time spent with my girls and hubby. Our small town had a major fire on Saturday at a local roofing plant and then it re-ignited on Sunday and spread next door to the school district offices. It was a three alarm blaze and the biggest one here in town since I started working here 14 years ago. The picture of the fire was taken after most of it had died down on Saturday. I think the office building that burned was the same office where Pearl's records are kept. Good thing she is only two weeks into Kindergarten.

We took the girls shopping for shoes. Pearl's feet are two different sizes, so she will either have to wear one loose shoe or one snug shoe because I am not buying two pair of each style!

No comments: