Friday, September 04, 2009

Back in Monterey

At the last minute, we decided to sneak a trip in to Monterey. I haven't been feeling well. I have bronchitis and have been coughing for a month. I decided I could lay around the hotel room just as easy as laying around my house all weekend. So here we are enjoying the clean air, sunshine, cool weather and beautiful skies. I am so glad we made it and the girls are having a blast.
I took a few pictures of Fisherman's Wharf, but I only had time/energy to edit one. We didn't go whale watching, but we did explore the whole wharf.


Marla said...

Great pics! Love those gorgeous clouds. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Shay Ankerich said...

Beautiful! wish I could see in person!!! A little far from Georgia. :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Amazing photos!