Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back to the grindstone


I'm not sure why, but I seem to be having great difficulty getting back into the swing of work. I think it might be this horrible cough that won't leave me. I barely have enough energy to get out of bed and get the girls dressed and out the door for daycare.

This morning, there was a little friend just INSIDE our front door as we were heading out. Chloe bent down and exclaimed "Look! A patta-peter! Awe, how cute. It's a baby! He won't bite." So, I carefully stooped down and flung him gently into the garden.

Chloe always manages to bring a big smile to Momma's face. Can't wait to see her after work.

1 comment:

Bruce Riley said...

Cough or not it is a work-a-day world. How you find time to do everything is truly amazing. I am so glad the You, Pete, Pearl, and Chloe got to stop by and visit with us. What wonderful girls they are and cousins you are. We love all of you very much and hope to see you again someday soon.

Your cousins,
Bruce & Lorene Riley
San Jose, CA.