Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pink Cupcakes



Chloe is very verbal and makes her requests known (Tinkerbell jigsaw puzzle, a trumpet, and a pink house). Her latest request that she has been repeating for the last three weeks was to help Mom make cupcakes. Pete has also been requesting cupcakes. Well, we do have muffin mixes for blueberry and apple streusal, so I thought we had all we needed, but our eggs were borderline too old. Then she went on an on about wanting pink cupcakes. I knew we were due for a shopping trip, so after she woke up from her nap, I took her to the grocery store. She is so much fun to shop with. I purchased a confetti cake mix and then found pink frosting. Chloe always helps me put all the items on the conveyor belt. What a little helper!

Pearl got to take her nap late (and short) since she was especially good and cleaned up her toys all by herself, at her request. She may not ask for alot up front, but once she laid her eyes upon the cupcakes, she really wanted one.

1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

The cupcakes look delicious!!! I need to take the time to do that w/Sophia. The days just get away from me!