Thursday, March 26, 2009

More About Last Weekend







My brother and his wife came by for a visit this past weekend. My SIL had been promising the girls, especially Pearl, that she would teach them how to make apple pie. That's the first thing they did when they arrived. The rest of the weekend was full of playtime. It was sure nice to see my brother again. There's a lot I would like to write, but this is the girl's blog and I am not going to spoil it with talk of religion or politics or what's really on my mind.

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Looks like a GREAT weekend! I loved all your images- I can tell your photography was on your mind- were you shooting aperture priority? The blur is great! Your girl looked so pretty and those pies... I really want a bite!!! TGIF!!! EllaKate Day for us!!!
Blessings,
Shay