Monday, March 02, 2009

A Visit from Cousin Lily

LilySkirt

I have been working on developing the pattern for my new Diamond Skirt. One of the challenges of creating a pattern is being able to make it in multiple sizes. I decided to make a small version (size 12-18 months) and I needed a model to try it on, so Cousin Lily agreed to fill the role.

I didn't get very many pictures of the girls this weekend, so I will throw one of the only ones I have in just because. It isn't very good, but it was all I had.


LilySkirt-14 "I am casting my spell on you. You are going to LOVE my skirt.....and ME too!"

LilySkirt-5 "What do they call this thing?"

LilySkirt-10 "Look what I found."

LilySkirt-2 "What bald spot?"

LilySkirt-13Charlie's Angels plus one

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh her little legs are just so cute! She makes a perfect model. LOVE that last picture...they do make you think of Charlie's Angels!

~Lynn