Monday, July 07, 2008

Pearl's New Dress


Here is Pearl modeling her new dragonfly dress. You cannot see it in the pictures, but the fabric also has a glittery metallic effect. I think Pearl is just as happy as Chloe to have a new dress. They are both such girly girls. If you notice, our cat Marty manages to find his way into many of our pictures. He follows us all over the yard and insists upon being part of the action, no matter where we are. I guess he wants to be in the picture too.

Now what can I make next?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, I love it! Just Beeeautiful!

What can you make next? Hmmm... how about matching little purses? I've been dying to try to make a handbag.

:)

Donna

Anna said...

Very Pretty! I love the dragonflies. Your pages look great too. I can't wait to see what you make next either!

~Lynn

Lauren and Ed said...

Gorgeous dresses on two beautiful little models!