Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Wanna Be an Architect


Spending the week at home with Dad has inspired the girls as they watch him work (his office is in the basement). The girls are starting to notice what Mommy and Daddy do for a living and they are becoming interested.

For two days now, Chloe has been running around the house saying "I wanna be an architect." She and Pearl have been fighting over the Legos lately (and they rarely fight). While I really want Chloe to find her own interest and dreams, it would please me greatly if one day she really did grow up to be an architect. She is constantly showing off her creations.

3 comments:

ReneƩ said...

Dear Lori,

You commented on our blog and I could not figure out how to direct reply to you because it does not show your email address...so anyway, it gave me a chance to zip over and see your family's blog. OMGoodness! Your daughter's are stunning! LOVE the blog! So, our oldest daughter is from Nanchong SWI #2 in Sichuan Province near Chengdu. We picked her up at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Chengdu. Our agency was New Hope. Any similarities there? That's wonderful you are visiting WA for your travel group reunion! We actually live about 1 1/2 hours from the zoo. Otherwise, I'd zip over there and meet you all! Thanks for stopping by our blog and introducing me to yours! Renee (where the heart is) fellow China adoptive mommy:)

Anonymous said...

Lori I love the pictures of the girls. They are becoming such lovely young ladies. I loved your comment on Pearl's behavior in the "Princess Dress" it was so sweet. Have you been able to log into my blog on yahoo 360? If not I can send you another link or e-mail them to you. You or Pete can e-mail me directly at rileyr1@yahoo.com anytime. Keep on letting us know how the girls are growing. It is really wonderful to read.

Anonymous said...

lori, were you able to view my blog?