Sunday, August 24, 2008

Look What My Kindergartener Can Do



I realize I have already posted about my daughter's Lego creations, but this time it's Pearl's turn. I had no idea that she could accomplish such a detailed and time-consuming project without any help or input from Mom or Dad. What have they been teaching her that first week of Kindergarten?

Chloe came running into Mom's sewing room and said, "Mom. Quick! You have to come look at what Pearl is making!" I thought this was just the average request I get 10 times a day, but I decided to get up anyway and followed Chloe into the next room. Sitting on the floor was Pearl, determined and intent on building the cute little house she was admiring in a picture. She was recreating it piece by piece.

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

wow! good job! Mine LOOOVE legos too.

Lauren and Ed said...

I am totally impressed!!!!!!